Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I love October.  The trees here on campus on starting to change colors which just makes the campus just that more beautiful.  Today is the last day of fall break and it has been a relaxing one.  Students will be making their way back to campus throughout the day today and campus will be full of life once again until Thanksgiving break shows up.  This school year is going by fast.  I am having a hard time believing that fall break is already here and before I know it, Thanksgiving will be here, and then winter break will be here!  It seems like each year of school just goes by faster and faster.

I went home for fall break after my cross country meet Friday.  The meet went alright and it was better than the last time we were at Cedarville.  I was just looking forward to going home though after I ran.  I just took it easy all weekend.  I did go to my sister's cross country meet on Saturday and I caught up with my high school cross country coach, and I got to see some of my former high school teammates run.  It was nice seeing them all again.  I also spent the afternoon watching OSU football with my family which I have missed doing this year.  It was an ugly one, but OSU got the win and that's all that matters.  I also went to my grandpa's and saw him, which was great since I hadn't seen him August before I left.

I got back on campus yesterday and really all the students that were here were football players, soccer players, and students who stayed because of work.  I got back here yesterday for work, which went really well.  As I said though, campus will slowly be getting its students back today from break.

It's homecoming week this week, which is exciting.  I'm looking forward to the home volleyball game tomorrow night.  It's purple out!  Go Beavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment