Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So I have decided this week is just a busy and insane week.  Midterm exams are taking place, and I have three of them to study for that are on Friday.

College life can be tough.  Between classes, studying, practice, hanging out with friends, and other things, things can get stressful.  I am feeling that stress this week.  I am in full "get things done and be focused" mode.  Along with my tests to study for, I have meetings to go to, cross country practices to do, and homework that is also due this week.  Yet, I am getting through it knowing that once this week is over, I will get a nice chance to relax this weekend, and my friends are also going through  the same thing.  We are helping calming each other down, which is always nice.

Well it is time for me to go back to studying and getting homework done.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment