Thursday, October 28, 2010

After a week like last week, I have been enjoying this week of just being able to relax and hangout with friends.  I haven't had much homework to do, which has been nice considering last week all I felt like I was doing was homework and studying.

Thanksgiving break is only like 4 weeks away and I am looking forward to having that break and spending time with the family.  Speaking of family, I got two cards in the mail today, one from my grandpa and the other from my cousin who is currently in Washington studying at Washington State University.  It was nice to hear from her.  I also worked today, with Lydia and Mark.  I enjoy work, especially since I work with some pretty cool people.  

And to end this entry for today, I just have to say that my birthday is tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment