Sunday, October 17, 2010

Every once in awhile when I get the chance to, I like to be able to go home.  This weekend, I got that chance.  We had our cross country meet on Friday, so after I was done racing, I went home with my parents instead of taking the bus back to Bluffton.  I was able to spend the weekend relaxing and just enjoying time with the family.  My sister had her last high school cross country meet Saturday, so I went to that and watched her run for probably the last time in competitive racing.  My high school team won the GWOC title for the third straight year, so that was awesome to witness.  I also found out some exciting news about my high school cross country coach!  Saturday was going well until OSU played.  We just won't even discuss that.  I also got to see my sister and her friends get ready to go to their last homecoming dance in high school.  Seniors get to dress up to the theme.  My sister and her date went as an OSU cheerleader and Jim Tressel.  They looked awesome!  In fact, everyone that I saw looked awesome in their costumes.

Today, I got to catch up with my best friend from high school.  We went out to eat at Panera Bread for lunch.  It was so great seeing her again!  I love being able to catch up with my high school friends whenever I get the chance.  Then, I came back to Bluffton late this afternoon, and went on a McDonald's run with some of my friends.  All of us are trying to win the 1 million dollar prize in the Monopoly game, but sadly, we did not accomplish that feat tonight.

Pics from my sister's last homecoming:

The cheerleader! 
O-H-I-O with my family! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment