Sunday, October 24, 2010

The stressful week is behind me and I am now looking forward to a more relaxing week.  This weekend my friend Alison and I went to my house for the weekend.  

On the ride to my house Friday night, we blasted music in her car and sang along just to celebrate being done with a very stressful week for the both of us.  The rest of that evening we just relaxed and talked.  Saturday, we went to the OSU vs. Purdue game, so we had to be up early, but it was totally worth it.  Alison is from Kansas, so she has never been to an OSU game before, so I was able to show her around the campus and she got a college football game experience in Columbus.  The Buckeyes won 49 to 0 against Purdue, which made me happy.  Alison was really excited to see their marching band perform, which is one of my favorite parts of OSU football games.  They performed music by Elvis for halftime and they were awesome, just like always!   After the game, we walked around the campus for a bit.  I love Ohio State's campus.  If it wasn't for how it big it was, I could definitely see my self going there.  Yet, I like smaller campuses, hence why I am at Bluffton. :) 

This weekend is just what I needed after the stressful week I had.  This week looks to be a not so stressful week.  It is Spiritual Life week here on campus, and each day/evening, there is an event taking place.  I am looking forward to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment