Friday, October 29, 2010

I am officially 20 years old today.  I am getting old! haha

One of the cool things about being an athlete is traveling to other campuses for competition.  Today, the cross country team leaves to go down to Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky.  I always enjoy being able to see other campuses that I would probably never otherwise see.  Through cross country and track, I have been able to see the campuses of Rose-Holman, Defiance, and Mount St. Josephs.  I have to say that Bluffton probably has the most beautiful looking campus of what I have seen so far.  Another reason why I just Bluffton.  

Spending four hours on a van traveling down to Kentucky should create some new memories with the team.  Hopefully it won't be that long of a drive like I have a feeling it will be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment