Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Volleyball before the Game
Pink week for sports continued today as men's soccer and women's volleyball wore pink in support of finding a cure for breast cancer.  It's great seeing student athletes coming together for such a great cause, and the student body is also embracing the cause.  I went and watched some of the volleyball game tonight, and as always, there was plenty of students on the stage to cheer on the ladies.  I didn't see J Denny Beaver though. Hmm...

School is keeping me busy, like usual.  I am looking forward to this weekend though, as it is fall break!  I get to go home again, and see my family and friends, which I am looking forward to very much.  I am ready for this break and I believe most of the students here on campus are also ready for a break from classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment