Monday, September 20, 2010

Life as a college student can be tough sometimes. Managing time between classes, work, homework, practice, and hanging out with friends, life can be stressful.  I am glad that I have the group of friends I have though.  Having a good group of friends always helps during the stressful parts of the college life.  We are now into the fourth week of classes here and just walking around campus or sitting in the commons during lunch, and I definitely can tell by the many groups of people that it seems like people have settled in on campus and have made friends.  Having a good group of friends keeps you grounded when things get hectic.  Just a thought that I had to type out as today has been a stressful day.  Yet, my friends have been here for me and we have plans for tomorrow night to make it a relaxing night!  I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment