Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bluffton Volleyball!

Bluffton Volleyball vs. Adrian College

So I got most of the homework I needed to get done for Friday's classes, which meant I didn't have to worry about doing much homework tonight.  So instead of having to hang around the dorm room and read page after page of a book, my friends and I went to the volleyball season opener! I love watching Bluffton volleyball and so do my friends.  Last year, our team won the HCAC and went on to play in the NCAA tournament.  This year, they have high expectations, and from what I saw tonight, it should be another great season for the ladies! They beat Adrian 3-2.  It was an intense game as Bluffton lost the first set, but they were able to battle back and win the game.  I can't wait to go to more volleyball games this season.  You all should check their schedule on the Bluffton Beavers Athletic Page. Their next home match is against Mt. St. Joseph on September 22 at 7 in Founders Gym.  Mt. St. Joseph finished second to the Beavers last year, so it should be a great game.  I recommend checking a game out whenever you can!

Well, if you take a walk around campus during the day any week day now, you can definitely tell that students are in full swing of having classes and having homework to do.  Study groups are already starting to pop up in dorms, Bob's Place, and other places on campus.  I know I have already been busy with homework this week and the third day of classes just finished up today!  It is going to be a busy semester, but I know it will be a fun one also.  I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks.

Well that is it for now my fellow readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment