Saturday, September 4, 2010

Time of my Life

I seriously have been having the time of my life these past couple of days here.  I am having so much fun with my friends and with cross country.  I am telling you, this year is going to be a freaking awesome year!  


Last night was the faculty follies, which is when some of the faculty will put on performances or skits for the students at the beginning of the new school year.  The performances were great last night!  I enjoyed it so much. My favorite probably had to be Mark Bourassa's reading of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" song.  It was hilarious!  All the performances were great.  


I also had a cross country meet this morning at Goshen College over in Goshen, Indiana.  The race was not a normal 5k race that we usually run, but instead was a   Hokum Karem, which pretty much a relay race.  You have a partner and one of you run's a mile.  Then you slap hands to exchange and then the other person runs a mile.  We did three of those and the guys did five.  I love the team this year and it looks like it will be a good year.  I think times are going to improve each meet, which is exciting. Here are some pictures from the day:




Me on the way back to Bluffton after the race


Me, Alison, and Lyndsey
Love them! 










Goshen's Campus, well at least some of it













Ok well these were the hosts of tonight's Bluffton's Got Talent Show.  The one on the left is Zeke Tracy, and he is also writing a blog for Bluffton, so check him out sometime!

The Balloon that the Magician went into!!


Tonight, there was a Bluffton's got talent show as part of the welcome back festival on the lawn in front of Neufield.  That was pretty good.  Bluffton students are very talented.  After the talent show, there was a magician who was freaking amazing!!  The picture above shows just how big the balloon was, and hopefully I will post a video of him crawling into the balloon sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment