Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Second Week, halfway done!


This week has been a busy one so far.  Monday, I had classes from 8-12, work from 12-1, lunch, then back to work from 2-3, class from 3-4, and then cross country practice at 4:15.  Needless to say, Monday was a hectic day and I was very stressed out.  During the run at practice, I had to seriously just get ahead of everyone and run on my own to clear my mind.  It helped out a lot and I was in a much better mood afterwards.  Yesterday and today have been much better.  I haven't been stressed out and have actually had time between classes, work, and practice to hangout with friends.

Last night, I played Mario Kart with my friends, Haleigh and Michael.  Let's just say it took me awhile to get my skills going at it.  I had a ton of fun though and it was just a nice way to relax after a hectic beginning of the week.  For being a girl, I do enjoy playing some video games.  Now, I won't play "Call of Duty" or games like that but I do enjoy playing games on the Wii, like Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers, or even the Wii Sports Resort.  It is definitely a way to relieve stress during the school year and also a way to spend time with friends.  A lot of the guys on campus have a gaming system of some sort so there is definitely places to go hangout and play games.  That is of course after you do your homework. Haha

I am also loving this weather right now.  I thought it might be much warmer than it has been, but I am not complaining.  I enjoy fall weather so much more than summer weather.  I mean I do love my summer, but being here on campus during the fall is amazing, especially when all the trees start changing colors.  I am really looking forward to that.  This weather is also nice to run in, and it's supposed to be cooler this weekend, so the cross country meet should go well! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment