Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wow, this break has gone by fast!  I  have enjoyed being home so much and being able to see my friends from high school, but I am also ready to go back to Bluffton and finish the semester!  Hard to believe there is only two more weeks of classes and then one week of final exams.  I am excited to get back on campus.  I have missed my friends.  This break is only five days but that's long enough for me to miss my Bluffton family.  I don't even want to think how much I will be missing everyone when the three winter break gets going.

I was crazy enough to go shopping on black Friday.  My mom, sister, and I went to Walmart at midnight to get some good deals on movies and other things, and we also went to Kohl's afterwards, which had a line from the front of the building all the way down to Walmart (So like 1/2 mile long line of people).  It was a fun time.  I saw some of my friends from high school at both places, and even one of them seem to be following me as she also went to Walmart first, Speedway to get coffee, and then Kohl's.  I laughed everytime I saw her.  I ended up going to bed pretty late Thursday night.

Columbus Friday and Saturday was awesome.  I am a HUGE OSU fan and being able to go see the men's basketball team play Friday night and see the football team crush Michigan again was just awesome!  OSU's campus was crazy before and after the game.  Beating rival Michigan is always important, just like Bluffton beating our rival Defiance is always a good thing.  I just don't think the celebration of Bluffton beating Defiance is as big or as crazy as the celebration of OSU beating Michigan is.  It was a good weekend in Columbus.  I am ready to go back to Bluffton though and finish the semester up!

No comments:

Post a Comment