Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This past Sunday night was midnight madness here on campus to kick off the basketball season for both our men's and women's basketball teams.  People got in line early because the first 100 students got a free t-shirt, and I was lucky enough to be one of those one hundred students to get one!  

The night started off with some Bluffton students  dancing to "Thriller" and even J Denny Beaver danced along with them.  It was awesome! Then there was a free throw contest, half-court shot contest, 3-point contest, slam dunk contest, and a contest for the most spirited Bluffton student.  There was also a student versus staff basketball game in which the students won!  Overall it was a fun night.  Good luck to both the men and women basketball teams this season!  

This week has been very nice since I don't have cross country practice and I don't start track practice until after Thanksgiving break.  I have much more free time to get homework done and hangout with friends.  My friend Alison and I went up to Toledo yesterday afternoon to go to the mall!  We had such a fun time and both of us were able to get some presents and some things for ourselves.  I love having time off just to be able to relax and to be able to give my body a rest from a good cross country season.  


No comments:

Post a Comment