Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cross country season is officially over for this year.  I have mixed feelings about it.  I am excited to have a little break before indoor track starts up, but at the same time, it's going to be weird not being around the teammates that I love on the weekends or during the week.  Over the season I have bonded with everyone and they haven't just been my teammates, but they have become my family.  We ended our season this afternoon up in Holland, Michigan for the DIII NCAA Regionals meet.  Each race had about 300 runners in it, so there was plenty of people to run with.  

I am looking forward to just relaxing this week and get my homework done earlier than I usually do.  I am not a big fan of track, but I am looking forward to being around my "family" again during the weekends.  It's nice having a team that is so close and knowing that any of them have your back.  It's been a great season XC Beavers, can't wait wait for the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment