Sunday, November 21, 2010

I love weekends where I can just sit around and do nothing.  This weekend was exactly just that.  I didn't have much homework to do so I was just able to hangout with friends and just relax.  Although watching the OSU game wasn't that relaxing until the game was over and they won.  I love competing in races for cross country and track, but I also love having weekends free where I can just enjoy time with my friends, which is part of the college experience.  Watching college football with my friends and the boyfriend is always fun.  I get into OSU games and when things aren't going well for the Buckeyes, I tend to yell at the TV sometimes. haha  My friends put up with it though.

Today, I saw Harry Potter and now will be able to join in the conversation with many other Bluffton Students who have already seen it.  It was just awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment