Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Break has been wonderful.  I love being able to go home for more than just a weekend.  I've been able to catch up with some of my friends from high school and also still keep in touch with my friends from Bluffton.  Even though it is break, I do still have to do some homework for classes next week.  I don't have much, but I still need to remember to get it done before break is over.  I also have started running again to get ready for our first indoor track meet on December 11.  Getting back into top shape is a pain in the butt, but it is well worth it in the end.  

Since it is Thanksgiving, I just want to say how thankful I am for the friends and family that have surrounded me for 20 years.  I love each and everyone of you.  Don't forget to take time to tell those people that are special in your life.  They help make you the person you are today.

Tomorrow and Saturday I am going to be in Columbus!  I am quite excited.  My family and I are going to watch the men's basketball team play Miami (OH) tomorrow and then Saturday is the OSU vs. Michigan game!  I love being on campus for the Michigan game.  OSU's campus has even more energy than it does on other game days.  My sister and dad will be going to the game, while my mom and I are going to watch it on the big screen somewhere on campus.  I get to experience another college campus' activities on the weekend.  I always love going to OSU when I can.  I still love Bluffton though, but it is nice to get off campus and go to another campus.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment