Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's officially December and there is only one more full week of classes before final exams!  I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by.  Even though it has flown by, there has been so many memories made.

It snowed yesterday which made the campus look so pretty!  It was awesome that it snowed on the first day of December to.  Now hopefully there will be snow on Christmas.  I always love a white Christmas! :)  My friend Lyndsey gave me my Christmas present today, and she got me a fish!!  I'm way stoked about this.  It makes my room so much better! haha  Now, I just hope I don't let it die, that would make me really sad.  Oh the little things that make life so much better.  It made my day so much better especially since I have been finishing up papers for classes all this week.  The last weeks of the semester are always stressful, but with the friends that I have, things don't get to stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment