Saturday, December 11, 2010

Classes for the 2010-11 fall semester are officially over!  It is such a relief to have them finally be done with, especially since the weeks since Thanksgiving break have just building up to it.  This semester flew by though and I still can't believe how fast it went by.

This semester has brought many new friendships and even a boyfriend.  I am so thankful for each person in my life.  They helped me get through the semester without going totally crazy.  I seriously have the best friends and boyfriend in the world.  They make the college life so much better!

Now, just to get ready for finals, which means studying lots and lots this weekend & coming week.  I have exams on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, since all five of my classes are having one.  Thank goodness there is no track practice this week, so I will be able to focus on studying for exams.  It's a good thing our coach understands that we are here at college to get an education, not for the sports.  I was glad that I didn't have to go to our first indoor track meet today at Capital because that would take away from some important study time.  I have been studying since I got up and am taking a break before I go back to studying.

I'm looking forward to tonight though, I am planning to do some Christmas cookie baking & watching Christmas movies with some of my awesome friends.  Definitely going to be a girls night, which I am really looking forward to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment