Wednesday, December 8, 2010

This week is going by faster than what I expected it would go.  It does help that I had a good weekend with my friends and boyfriend.  We went up to the Toledo Zoo Saturday night and saw the Christmas lights!  It definitely got me in the Christmas spirit even more than what I already was.  Being able to see them with my boyfriend and friends made it even better.  Sunday night, we had our end of the year cross country banquet at Olive Garden!  I can't complain about that because Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants.  It was a fun time with the team, as usual.  I just have to remember to get my jacket order taken care of before Friday...

I officially only have two more classes for this semester and then I just have to worry about my exams next week!  This semester flew by! It's been a stressful week as I have had papers to finish up and turn in and I have also started studying for exams on Monday that I have.  The library this week has been very helpful in having coffee, tea, and cookies to snack on during certain times in the day, so I have been working on assignments there, which I have been able to focus so much better on my homework!  

It was nice last night because our floor had a CBA event, which is a community building activity.  Our floor activity was decorating Christmas cookies and then getting to eat them once they were decorated!  Such a nice way to take a break from homework and studying.

Indoor track practices are going well even though it's been freezing outside when we run.  Oh well, we have to do what we have to do to have an awesome season!  Everybody is working really hard, so it should be another good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment