Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So it is exam week and I am tired of studying for exams already.  I feel like all I have been doing is studying, studying, and more studying.  I have only taken two exams!  I am currently taking a break from studying for my macro exam that is this afternoon, and I am also currently doing laundry because that needs to get done sometime this week before I go home Friday.  I am looking forward to getting my macro exam done so that way I can relax a little bit before studying for my Fit For Life exam that I have tomorrow morning.  

My days during exam week go like this:
Get up, shower, walk to Centennial Hall, take my exam, come back to my room, study, eat, study (or take an exam), relax, and then study some more!  I try to find sometime to hangout with my friends because I know this week is the last I am going to be seeing them for three weeks! 

I did get a break from studying last night and went to Skyline Chili in Lima with some friends.  I enjoyed having that food.  I am also looking forward to having a good lunch as the admissions office is holding a potluck for the admissions interns!! I am super excited to eat some delicious food! 

Now, time to go back to studying...


No comments:

Post a Comment