Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another week of classes has gone by and another track meet has been completed.  January is almost over and before I know it, the first week of March will be here, which means spring break will be here.

This week was another busy week.  I had lots of reading to do for my classes.

Tuesday night I ate dinner at Esther and Wendall's house here in Bluffton.  They have Bluffton students over for dinner so that way we can enjoy a home cooked meal and get away from eating at Marbeck for a meal.  They are such a nice couple and the meal Esther made was absolutely delicious.  She made a taco soup, chicken alfredo lasagna, wild rice, peas, and heated coleslaw.  And to end the meal, she made cream puff pie.  Everything was so good!

Friday night, my friends and I tried to go bowling at the Bluffton bowling alley here in town, but it was full when we got there.  We ended up coming back to campus and watching the Hangover and just relaxing for the night.

Yesterday, we were back at Findlay for another indoor track meet.  I ran the 3000 meter race again, and it didn't go as well as it did last time.  Oh well, it happens.  Least I got some speed work in and will just continue to work hard and get ready for the conference meet.  

We're supposed to get hit by a big winter storm early this week.  There's supposed to be snow and ice.  We will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment