Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am tired of winter weather.  It's no fun to walk or run in. Walking to work and class today was horrible.  The water that was on the ground yesterday froze overnight, which made the sidewalks very slick.  Needless to say, I left a little early to get to classes on time, just in case.  I saw two people fall today.  Luckily, both were okay, but that just tells you how slick the sidewalks were.

This week has been a good one.  Only two more days of classes until it is the weekend again!  I love weekends. We have an indoor track meet Friday night up at Findlay University.  I am running the 3000 meter race, which means I won't be racing until like 8:15 pm since it is one of the final events of the meet.  That's okay though.  Just means I get to cheer on my teammates and lay around until I have to go warm up to race.  It'll be interesting to see how the race goes since it is my first race since cross country season ended.  I'm excited though.  I love competing.

Well, I got to go read some more for my Humanities class that is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment