Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This past Friday we had our second indoor track meet of the year.  It was the first meet that I competed in though.  I ran the 3000 meter along with my friend and teammate, Alison, and we both did well.  We hit faster times than what we did last year by a couple of seconds.  We are both excited about the rest of the season.  It should be a good one.

Saturday night, my friends Kevin, Alison, Laurie, Dereck, Brandon, Amy, along with my boyfriend Michael all went to Chipotle up in Findlay.  When we got there, there was a quite a few other people from Bluffton as well.  It seemed like everyone wanted Chipotle that night.  Afterwards, Amy, Brandon, Michael, and I went back and watched Despicable me.  I love that movie and have seen it so many times that I am starting to quote along with it while watching it.  (Michael just laughed everytime I said something along with the movie)  It was just a nice and relaxing Saturday, which I needed after having so much homework to do during the week.

Another week of classes is under way and I already have so much homework to do, again.  Looks like another busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment