Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!!! 

Winter break has come and gone, and now the spring semester is in full swing.  Classes started yesterday and from what I can tell, I am going to be a busy person this semester, and so are my friends.  Yesterday went really well though.  I only had Principles of Accounting 2 and Microeconomics, along with work and track practice yesterday.  Tuesday and Thursdays are my busy days, as I have classes at 8 am, 9:30 am, and 1:00 pm.  All of those classes are an hour and fifteen minutes long.  Even though I know it's going to be a busy semester between classes, homework, work, and track practice, I will still manage to have time to hangout with my friends.  If I didn't, I think I would probably go insane!

I enjoyed my winter break, but I am happy to be back on campus and be with everyone again.  From the sounds of it, my friends also had a good break.  We were all ready to be back on campus, but not necessarily ready to begin classes.  Now that classes have begun though, it's back to the same old routine like last semester. This semester should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment