Monday, February 7, 2011

It's the beginning of another crazy week as I have four tests this week (well I only have three more now as I took my accounting test this morning).

Least this past weekend was a fun one.  In fact, it was probably the most fun I have had since I have been back on campus for this semester.  Friday night, a bunch of friends and I made food and had dinner together.  Saturday started with a track meet, but ended with  watching some movies with some close friends & the boyfriend.  It was a nice way to end the day after a fast mile race at the track meet.  Yesterday, Alison and I made taco salad for everyone one to eat for the Super Bowl!  I also made cookie cake for everyone to enjoy as well.  That was gone in no hurry.  In fact, all the food was pretty much gone by the end of the night.  I was happy the Packers won the game and it was just another night of relaxing and hanging out with friends.

This week is going to be a busy one as I am pretty much studying every night for a test that I have the next day.  Tomorrow night though, is the battle of air-bands, which is always a campus wide favorite event.  Hopefully it will be great entertainment like it has been in the past.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment