Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It seems like this past week I have just been on the go.  My tests last week all went well, which I am thankful for because it was just one hectic week.  Glad that it is over with.  It is hard to believe that it is already Wednesday this week.  This weeks is flying by, just like this semester seems to be flying by.  There is only 3 more weeks until spring break, which I can't wait for! It should be a good one.

Tonight I went to the boys basketball game against Defiance.  It was a great game to watch.  Sadly though the Beavers came up short in overtime, losing to Defiance 66-62.

We have our last indoor track meet coming up on Saturday over in Anderson, Indiana.  It's our conference meet so it's a big meet.  I am running the 5000 meters.  I am excited for it though, even if it means running around the track for 25 laps.

It seems like everyone on campus has been getting sick.  I know I am getting over a cold and my roomate was sick last week.  Our track team was pretty much all sick at the same time.  Hopefully everyone will be feeling good for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment