Sunday, April 17, 2011

There are officially only seven more days of classes left.  Just seven.  Then there is four days of exams after that to get through.  Only three more weeks left here on campus.  It's crazy how this year has flown by.  I still have a hard time believing that April is almost over.

These last couple weeks of classes are going to be busy ones.  I have two papers to write, one being 10-12 pages and the other one being 6-8 pages.  Needless to say I am going to be a busy girl for the rest of the semester.  It seems like everyone I know has a bunch of stuff to do before the school year ends.  As much as I love Bluffton and being here on campus with everyone, I am ready for the year to be done with and go home.  This semester has been the most busy for me ever since I stepped foot on this campus.  Summer break is going to be so nice.

The other day during lunch there was booths set up for cross culture experience opportunities for next year.  There was booths for Israel/Palestine, Guatemala, Columbia, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Chicago, Kentucky,and New York.  I definitely want to go to Iceland next May.  Hopefully that will happen, but I am not going to worry about it quite yet because well I still have to finish up this year before I start thinking of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment