Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's almost April and yet there was snow falling from the sky earlier today.  I had the joy of getting to run in it during track practice.  It wasn't a very fun practice to say the least.

The end of the school year is coming up quickly and I am as busy as ever.  Civic engagement day is next Wednesday, and I have to get a poster ready to present for it for my Issues of Modern America class.  I've been working on getting things ready for it slowly, but have been very productive tonight on finding some graphs to put on it, and reading books to have background information on it. 

Even though I have been busy and stressed out this week, I have still managed to have some fun here on campus.  One of my best friends and her boyfriend had their one year anniversary of dating yesterday.  Her boyfriend had her get notes from her closest friends here on campus throughout the day, which just made her more anxious on what she was going to get at the end of the day.  It was fun seeing her all excited and annoyed throughout the day as she just had to keep waiting for her surprise.  Finally, at like 11:30 last night she got her gift from him, which was a diamond necklace.  She couldn't stop smiling, and it was just awesome that I got to be part of that moment. 

Hopefully the weather around here starts to get warmer because I want it to feel like spring and not for it just to be spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment