Saturday, March 19, 2011

First outdoor track meet of the season was today and it went pretty well.  The girls track team got 3rd out of 6 teams at the meet held at Defiance.  I ran the 5000 meter and finished 30 seconds faster than what I did last year at this point, so I am pretty happy with how it went.

I've been busy every since getting back on campus after spring break.  I have had a lot of homework to do for my classes, and I know I will be busy the rest of the semester with stuff.  I have a research paper coming up that's due in April, and I have a presentation to put together for civic engagement day the first week of April for my Issues of Modern America class.  I also have a paper due for my Humanities class coming up this Tuesday that I need to finish up.  Needless to say, I have been a very busy college student and will continue to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment