Thursday, February 2, 2012

Alright so I know that it has been quite a while since I last posted something on this blog.  Summer has come and gone, so has fall and the first semester of school this year.  Yet, during that time so many things have come about and have impacted my life for the better.  

First of all, I am graduating this year.  Not next year, THIS YEAR!  It's so  mind blowing to me to even think that I am in my final semester here at Bluffton.  It makes me both excited and nervous to think about.  It is all coming up so quick.  

Second of all, my final season of running cross country was the best season I have had competing here at Bluffton.  The new coaches are wonderful and push you to your limits but you get so much out of what they make you do.  I have never seen my times drop so much within one season as I did this year.  I am sad that I won't be here next year to have another year with them.

Third of all, with this whole graduating thing coming up quickly, I am in the midst of doing my internship at the Putnam County YMCA working with the Youth Sports Director.  I am enjoying it so much.  I am learning so much and really enjoy seeing the looks on little kids faces when they are having fun playing sports.  It just brings so much joy to my heart and makes me feel like I am that age again. 

Finally, the people in my life right now keep making my life the best that it is :)  I have a supporting and loving family, fantastic friends, and an amazing boyfriend.  I am loving life right now!    

No comments:

Post a Comment